Canada Student Visa
Benefits of Canadian Education
- World-class Universities and Colleges.
- Lower Tuition Fees.
- Work while you Study.
- Post-graduate Work Permit.
- A pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence
Why study in Canada?
- Canada is lauded as one of the best places in the world, to live!.
- Canadians give great importance to learning and have developed a first-rate education system.
- Canada spends more on education and It ranks second highest among G-8 countries.
- Canada offers a wide choice of over 90 universities and 150 colleges and technical institutes, featuring every imaginable program.
- Canadian tuition fees are amongst the lowest in almost all the English-speaking countries.
- Most of the universities and college programs incorporate a co-operative work program, giving the students an opportunity to work in their related field and earn credits for the same.
- Students have an authorization for working twenty hours per week, off campus* when classes are in session and full time during scheduled breaks/vacation.
- Canada is regarded as a peaceful, safe and orderly country with a very rich lifestyle.
- Despite its rich lifestyle, Canada has a remarkably low cost of living.
Education System in Canada
Types of Certification
- Certificate: Is a qualification awarded upon successful completion of a programme which is usually 1 year in length.
- Diploma: Is a qualification awarded on the basis of 1 or 2 years of successful study.
- Advanced Diploma: Is a 3 years program some of which may lead to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degrees: Are awarded by Universities/ University Colleges/ Community Colleges after four years of full-time study and lead to graduate level studies.
- Post Graduate Diplomas / Certificates: It lead to a Master’s Degree. These programs have work terms which provide full-time opportunities to gain practical experience along with theoretical studies. A typical co-op term lasts 12 to 17 weeks. The prerequisites to participate in these programs are a Bachelors Degree of 3 or 4 years duration.
- Masters Degree: Is an option for Bachelors Degree. Graduates who have an interest in further learning and research and for those who want to broaden their career possibilities. It is for 2 yrs duration and can be pursued after a 4 yrs Bachelors or a 3yrs Bachelors & a 1year Post Graduate Diploma from Canada.
- Doctorate or PhD :Is a degree ranking above the Masters Degree and generally requires four to seven years to complete.